Part of the Karrek Group
Company Formation & Secretarial
At Karrek Accountants it is our aim to remove the administrative hassle of running your limited company by simplifying your bookkeeping, VAT and taxation requirements and solve any number of financial problems.
Starting a new business requires detailed planning. We can provide financial advice in the early stages to prevent problems developing later. The legal structure of the business and the way it is financed are areas of particular importance.
At an early stage we can help you to prepare business plan and forecast. This will give an indication of viability and is usually required to obtain government grants or finance. The forecast covers cashflow, profit and loss and balance sheet positions for one to three years ahead and acts as a yardstick against which actual results can be measured. If you need to prepare a business plan and forecast please contact us for an initial free meeting.
We can order a company tailored to your own specifications, including name, shareholders. Officers etc. Our Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Appointment of directors;
- Issue of shares;
- Registered office services;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Tax review with regard to company formation - forming the company yourself and doing this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax;
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme;
- Book-keeping set-up advice;
- Business plans